Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America (MFTA) offers diesel-powered, medium-duty cabover trucks through more than 200 dealer locations throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. In preparation for the launch of a new product line, MFTA wanted to create a new web-based marketing portal to replace an existing site which was under-utilized by dealers. The former site was not user-friendly, could only offer generic direct mail postcards, and did not integrate well with MFTA’s CRM system. The percentage of dealers using the old site was very small – only about 3% to 5%.
A new online marketing portal was needed that would:
- Provide marketing support to dealers in local markets
- Increase the number and types of marketing materials available
- Increase the percentage of dealers using the marketing portal to 50%
- Automatically distribute new leads to dealers
Results: Working with MFTA, The Standard Group developed an online marketing portal that now serves as a one-stop shop for dealer marketing support.
- 440+ current users
- 85% of dealerships are using the site
- The new portal supports direct mail, sales collateral and stationery branded and personalized for the local dealership
- Thousands of marketing products are ordered monthly
- Products offered in English and French
- MFTA retains corporate control of branding and print quality
- New solution promotes dealer loyalty & supports dealer recruitment
Read more about how this program was structured and why it succeeded. PODi members can download the full case study Nonmembers: Get a complimentary copy for a limited time PODi members can access over 500 case studies 24/7 – JOIN NOW